Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blasts From The Pasts

I'm sure you're wondering what on earth is going on.

Exciting news!   I'm finally moving to my own domain.

I've bought www.cluelessincarolina.com and I'm ready to take this to the next level.

Before I turned the blog over to my web designer, I went back and published some old posts that, for one reason or another, were in my Draft file.  

Enjoy!!!!

See you soon!!

I hope you enjoy reading these old posts as much as I enjoyed the stroll down memory lane.

2 comments:

Carol Anne said...

Congrats on moving to your own domain. I've got a couple blogs on their own domain now, and it's nice not to be tied to blogger. i'll probably move the main one over as soon as I figure out how to do a DNS redirect. Going do-it-yourself has its advantages and disadvantages.
Good luck with your move!

Daud Khand said...

good work buddy

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs