"Oh! Oh!" I gasped. "Stop! You're killing me!"as my body writhed convulsively on the....sofa in the faculty lounge.
It all started when a coupla of us faculty members were talking about appropriate and inappropriate behavior when you are The Professor.
You may remember many a dry, boring lecture. I sure do. Why, I remember one from last week. The speaker flashed a Powerpoint slide on the wall. I read it (5 seconds). She stood there quietly (120 seconds) then proceeded to read it to me (5 interminable minutes). Aaarrgh.
Well, college professors these days are encouraged to liven things up whenever possible.
But there is a limit...
"My friend was teaching biology at a private college," began Dr. H. "She was passionate....passionate! about her work. She bred horses and the highlight of her Bio 230 class was always when she would bring in horse semen. The students would make slides and study the semen to see defective..and normal sperm.
One day she forgot the horse semen, and the students were really disappointed. So she handed a small cup to one of her male students and told him to go to the bathroom and....produce a specimen. He did..brought it back..and the students were very excited because this was live sperm instead of dead sperm. It was a very educational experience....
But she was fired. She was told that she had encouraged a student to have...lewd thoughts."










No comments:
Post a Comment