Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I HATE YOU, WORLD!!!


Oh, I still hold out hope that one day I will gaze at the sun sinking slowly beneath the waves (or rising slowly over the waves, if you want to get technical about which beach we live near) while clasping my lover to me and I shall sigh, "Ah, this grand rough world isn't such a bad place after all."
#################
#################
But not today. Today I want to run away from everything. I HATE YOU, WORLD!!!!
#################
#################
p.s. Seriously good news, though. Completely off Cymbalta. No side effects. Zip. Wahoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for no side effects! Boo for the rest of the world!!! *hugs* Hang in there, babe.

Miss Cellania said...

I'm sorry. The world does really suck more some days than others.

ummmhello said...

Awww... I'm sorry :( Everyone has days just like that. And I can never see the sun set over the water here, either. It stubbornly rises there each day, instead of setting. *sigh* Ah well.
Glad you're off Cymbalta with no ill effects!!!

Red Lotus Mama said...

Congrats and hang in there. Life is a roller coaster.

Kathy of the HavinsNest said...

I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. We are living similar lives wtih our moms.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs