Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Career As A Porn-Obsessed Babysitter

I spent my teenage years babysitting. Mainly because my parents would not let me work a "real" job, convinced that my scholastic pursuits would suffer if I did.


Ick.


Parents, if you want grandchildren while you are still young, allow your kids to work at KFC or something. Seriously, I was in no hurry to have kids after almost weekly doses of them as a teenager.


In my day, the security level was definitely set low. It sounds so weird to say that total strangers allowed me to care for their kids. I was on a "list" at a local apartment complex. They would call me, not knowing me from Adam's house cat, and I didn't know them either.


Whoooooah.


Anyway, I was a pretty good kid, and did honestly try my best to do a good job. Although my "best" would not pose any threat to Nanny 911...


One of my favorite things to do was find "Daddy's" porn magazines. After the kids went to bed, I hungrily devoured the porn and learned all about getting hungrily devoured.


Once, and I swear that this story is absolutely true, I was hired to do some Saturday daytime sitting. The dad worked as a maintenance supervisor around the apartment complex.


As was my custom, I systematically swept the house looking for porn. I found some tapes that looked interesting. Please note that these were only audio tapes. It was in the days just before average people had VCRs..


They were labeled AN@L S#X.


So naturally I popped them in and bent closer, the best to hear every filthy detail.


It went something like this:


(Man with bad British accent) "Do y' fancy a little backdoor luvvin, m'dear?"
Woman: "I....I...don't know..."
Man: "Oh come on, luv!"
Woman: "Well....ok..."
Man: "Here we go now, luv!"
Woman: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF!"
Man: "Easy, luv!! Easy there!............."


And yep.


"Dad" walked in.


Was I embarassed? No, I really wasn't.


They weren't MY tapes, after all.

4 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

I wished I had thought of that when I was a teenage babysitter. All day, every day, all summer. All I wanted to do was take a nap!

But the question is.. why would anyone want an audiotape of anal sex? EEWW.

Denise

Anonymous said...

We had a "ring" of babysitters.
If one of us couldn't babysit we
recommended our friends. We knew who had the good sex manuals (with pictures) and who had the Happy Hooker books. Who had the magazines etc. I remember sitting with a friend reading The Happy Hooker and after finishing reading an interlude that involved a dog, we both looked up and went, "where are the kids?"

oops.

Anonymous said...

so funny. i, too, was a teenage babysitter porn stash radier. good times.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Oh my gosh. This is so hilarious!

I only used to babysit for families from church. It would never have occurred to me to seek out hidden porn stashes. So funny!

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs