Let me just say this: South Carolina has not caught on to the use of toll roads. And that is good.
And then the Clueless family began to watch the park light up. And a thrill shot through their weary hearts.
So pretty!
I am not sure what the creature on this float was intended to be. Update: A kind commenter tells me that they're from Fantasia.
The bombs bursting everywhere
The Clueless family ran for the exits
And got the heck out of there.
WHY WON'T NEW BLOGGER LET ME SEPARATE MY #$@# PARAGRAPHS????
********************************************
********************************************
********************************************
Goodbye Disney!
See you real soon!!
Why?
Because I love spending exorbitant amounts of money to usher whining children through your parks!!!










12 comments:
Is it just me, or does Cinderella in the float kind of look like she's giving you the finger?
OK, not really, but with a little imagination...
Thanks for taking all those photos and sharing them. I hope this is the closest I ever have to get to Disney.
Memories that will last a lifetime! I love Disney World and take my grandaughter yearly. This way her mother doesn't have to. LOL
That was the hippo and gator from Fantasia on the float. You could do the book and take examples from women around the country. I am still single because I discovered there was no prince charming.
I love your new heading.
Beverly
soooo beautiful..I am so jealous
Did anyone have seizures with all them gaudy lights?
...Isn't that why we ALL love Disney?
I can remember childhood trips to Disneyland, how exciting, how truly magical it was in spite of all the blatant plastic and marketing and tourists and fakery. Every moment was glorious.
And now that I'm old enough to look back on the experience with the wise eyes of a grown woman, I can only shake my head and wonder what it was that kept my dad from completely losing it and bludgeoning to death those freakishly large, irritating, itinerant mice with his cane.
Thanks for the memories! I am enjoying your blog.
-a fellow clueless Carolinian
Beautiful pictures!
I am laughing out loud....especially since we were there together and we too had to ask what that float was LOL
Glad you had fun!
Wow, what's "tasteful" doing in a Disney parade? There should always be more pink and purple gaudiness! The kids love it!
Seriously, those are great pictures. Thanks for assaulting other tourists so that we could enjoy tehm.
What great photos...they brought back a lot of memories for us. You tend to forget all the bad stuff about WDW, which is why you end up going again and again!
Lorie,
We are taking the trip to Disney in the spring ... seeing your pictures makes me so excited! Looks like so much fun!
Michelle
What a beautiful parade! Disney is such a magical place, I am so glad we got my daughter there.
home fitness
Post a Comment