Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Orlando Reaming

So I'll just get right to the point. A work opportunity arose and I grabbed onto it with the same fervor that I just stole six tiny chicken sandwiches out of the refrigerator that I know are earmaarked for a party this afternoon. PS I also ate three coconut/brown sugar squares, so I'm heavily sugared up.
Where was the trip? Why it was to ORLANDO, home of the MAGIC (insert random obscenity here) KINGDOM, and I felt some primal force compelling me to TAKE THE CHILDREN TO ORLANDO AND SPEND A FORTUNE AT THE PARKS.
Let me just play Crusty Crab here and say why? Why do people cheerfully spend thousands and thousands of dollars on the attractions in the fair city of Orlando? Is there something in the air? Like the Stepford Wives?
More to come. Blogger won't let me save as draft and I've gotta to an emergency client meeting.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Dh had a conference in Orlando last week and we took dd. Even with his company paying for his portion of the trip the amount of $ it cost did make me feel guilty at times when I tried to compare it with the annual income of the average farmer in China.
Still we had weathered a challenging year and welcomed the break. Hope your girls had as much fun as my dd did.

Anonymous said...

Quick - give me your best naughty Disney references - I have a friend there NOW and must email them forthwith.

Anonymous said...

I love Disney World and am glad you had a great time. What is money for if not to spend and Disney is sooooo good at getting us to spend.

Anonymous said...

I was there on my honeymoon the same time you were. We spent almost as much money at "the world" as we did on our wedding. They saw us coming!

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs