Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 10, 1992


So now we're standing face to face,
Isn't this world a crazy place,
Just when I thought my chance had passed,
You went and saved the best for last.
-"Save The Best For Last," Vanessa Williams
our first dance
Fourteen years, y'all.

15 comments:

Beachgal said...

Happy Anniversary!

4D said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely wedding shot.

Congrats!

Keep smilin!

Johnny said...

Awwww. Happy Anny.

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Great photo.

Miss Cellania said...

What a great picture. Happy Anniversary, and here's to many more!

Melody Marie Murray said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'll be married 14 years next month, too. 1992 must've been a very good year.

Anonymous said...

happy happy! it is lovely (you newbies, you. we are at 16 years)

I love the picture.

Mete said...

Aw, weren't you guys cute! Happy anniversary! (A great month to get married, by the way...)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

1992 was a great year, my dh and I had our 14th in June. Congratulations

Old Lady said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful picture of ya'll, too!

Edie

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! Happy Anniversary to both of you.

Dee said...

I love that song and that picture. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories, great
lyrics, and a perfect first post to read for a first time reader.

Congrats and here's to many, many
more.

Kate

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs