Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Priceless


Admission to the South Carolina State Fair: $14

Money blown on rides and delicious junk food: $50

Not killing yourself in a tragic fall and getting to snap a picture on a beautiful October day while riding the Ferris Wheel with your big grown up 7 year old who is riding it for the first time:

priceless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK OK...where's the indepth description of the delicious junk food??

epicycle said...

This picture is great and reminds me of how much fun Columbia and the State Fair were long ago when I was there. Former USC grad, and my son is now out there in grad school, near our families.

Thanks for blogging! It's nice to see the old stompin' grounds.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm just catching up here, but I have to say I've been there, I've been there! I went to grad school at USC as well and damn, there are many things I miss about it. Gorgeous October days and fried elephant ears and Willie Nelson day at the State Fair (uh, long story). Sigh.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs