Thursday, December 27, 2007

yeah, they bonded

I've been reading some of the depressing stories of adoptees failing to bond. Regardless of the Fibromyalgia demon that I am currently battling, I am so lucky, so blessed, so filled with joy. We have two kids who are fully bonded. Happy kids. Bright, laughing, sweet, kind, normal kids. So, so lucky. And my heart goes out to all the parents who didn't. It was just fate, karma, luck of the draw, God, who knows?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ummmhello said...

Oh that's just so sweet. We read so many negative stories about adoption, but personally I've seen it work - and well. So nice to see your lovely daughters are so happy :)

Miss Cellania said...

Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that the fibromialgia is acting up. Thanks for the great picture and hope the new year brings all the happiness you deserve.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs