HERE IS THE REASON FOR GLOBAL WARMING.
ps. You can click on it to see the picture in its full, horrifying-yet-strangely-fascinating glory.
Detachment parenting since 1999. Ill tempered adopted southern belle raising two adopted Chinese daughters with a wonderful husband, two obnoxious dogs, and fibromyalgia. Sometimes I try to be funny.
4 comments:
Funny!
I don't care if global warming is real or not, or if it's caused by humans or not. As a conservative, I want to see our dependence on foreign oil end. I'm tired of providing the mullahs, and the Saudi's and the Chavez' of the world with funding to attack us. And to make us so vulnerable we have to send our brave soldiers into harm's way in places like the Middle East.
We should have solar panels on every roof, nuclear power plants, a prohibitive tax on gas-guzzling SUV's and a massive national effort to use our technology to make us more efficient. If it happens to cut down CO2, great--but who cares? I just want to end the $$ flow out.
We have an writer in our local paper who maps out a "tour" of sights like this. We went to look at a few last week. It's kind of crazy really. Fun and crazy and I guess energy wasting too.
I don't think I could sleep with all that light.
As for Al, I'm just really grateful he invented the internet. Where would I be without blogging?
I read that Larry David's conservation minded wife left him. He said the first thing he did was to go around the house turning on all the lights.
Made me laugh.
Oh my.... I love your house LOL
Post a Comment