Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Too Tired To Blog








If anybody has any doubts on the subject, throwing a birthday slumber party for a large crew of giggling, screaming girls is tiring.

But I won "Best Mommy Award" this weekend. I awarded it to myself, of course, after cooking SEVEN PIZZAS for the gang.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Linda said...

Where I come from, you ORDER those pizzas. Best Mommy indeed!

~Flicka

Miss Cellania said...

Whoa! That's a LOT of girls for a slumber party! No wonder you are tired. But I bet they had the time of their lives!

RamblingMother said...

Way to go best mommy.

Beverly

carolinagirl79 said...

Those pizzas were 98 cents each from Walmart. I am the Best Mommy but I'm also cheap as hell!

I know about delivery 'cause I used to live in NY but here it is iffy. You MIGHT get it 2 hours later from a place 4 blocks away. Or it might just never arrive. so not kidding.

Violet said...

You are a brave, brave woman to host that many girls at once. And a GREAT mommy! Hope you got some sleep once they all left!

Unknown said...

After that party, I'm surprised you could remember your name let alone post anything on a blog. The pictures tell the whole story.

$.98 pizza at Wal-Mart??? I see a shopping trip in the near future!

Teresa

Alexandra Cooper said...

What lovely pictures. Best mommy, indeed!

Ash said...

You are a very brave woman.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs