Sunday, October 28, 2007

Britney Guest Posts

So yo, homies, my name is Britney Spears and my homie Lorrie and I went to a Halloween party.

And guess what! I ran into that RAT FINK K-FED. I couldn't believe it!!

K-Fed didn't look too happy to see me at first......

So I yelled LICK IT! SUCK IT!! and a few other things at him and left to see if there were any other hot dudes around.

I saw some cute kids...

Which reminded me that K-Fed said that he had brought our kid to the party. I found him, and he seemed to be hungry, so I gave him a bottle.

Eventually my incredible HAWTNESS was too much for K-Fed to resist...
In fact, he even posed with me for the paparazzi!!!
Edited to add:
1. Appropriate undergarments were worn.
2. Thanks to Baggage and her foster daughter Callie for the idea!

19 comments:

Not the early bird said...

You are hilarious!! Kathie

Marie said...

Oh maw gawd! That is hysterical! Yes, I scared my husband badly by shrieking when I saw this. You guys are just too funny! Way to go with that baby... If you had to go out again, you could have a couple of them strapped under K-F's arms... heehee!

Anonymous said...

Too effin' funny y'all are!! I would say your costume accuracy is only about 90%, though, due to the excess 10 inches in skirt length you're sporting. Plus, you're probably wearing underwear. Heh. Happy Halloween!

beagle said...

Great costumes!
(Looks like you had a great time!)

Donna said...

The baby picture reminds me of my Grandma’s funeral – OBaby was about 21 months old and meeting most of my white-trash family for the first time. At one point during the visitation I found her sitting in the middle of a table in the “smoking lounge” with her shoes off, drinking Mountain Dew out of the can and surrounded by several ashtrays full of lit cigarettes. Yeah, too bad I didn’t have a camera, cause that was a heck of a post-placement picture!

Minnie said...

That's freaking HYSTERICAL!
I'm new to your blog, and I sware, I laughed out loud when I saw this!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's great!!!! I love it! You gave me something to live up to now!!

RamblingMother said...

Very cool Love the baby with the bottle. Ranks in best parenting moment EVAH!!

Robin said...

that is freaking hilarious! I agree with Bev.. that baby with the bottle and cig in hand ranks right up there.

Great costumes

Blondie said...

Fabulous! What a great post to read the first time I visit... you have hooked me already!

LaLa said...

Girl...you are hot..how could he resist!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all.

Amyesq said...

Love it! You take such good care of your BAYBEES! Forget what the dumb judge says. And was going to ask about the underwear but I see you had that, um, covered.

Anonymous said...

DON'T MAKE ME SPEW COFFEE ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!

Sharon Sews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Awesome costumes; love the baby bottle ;)

amyinbc said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

delphi components warez
cyberlink powerdvd 6 deluxe enhanced crack
f.o.s.i warez
cubis deluxe crack
top php studio crack
warez music program
tablecurve crack
1dvd ripper crack
showing butt crack
quotelf crack




driver guide toolkit v1.1 crack
2.8.28 keygen mikrotik
letter rack 3d crack
movie catalogue crack
clonedvd download crack
dynip 5.01 crack
steinberg cubase sx 3.0 crack
partition magic warez download
ashampoo mp3 audio center crack
crack for rise of nations thrones and patriots
orcad lite 9.2 crack
oxygen phone manager for symbian os phones crack
vcdeasy v2.1.1 crack
norton renew crack
sprinkle some crack on
enuff pc keygen
slab foundation crack
move me 2.52 crack
fax machine 4.18 keygen
menustrip crack

Anonymous said...

web data extractor 5.0 crack
scrabble crack codes
powerpoint to flash crack
clone dvd 2 crack 2.6.2.3
colin mcrae 2005 no cd crack




crack serial numbers
swiff chart pro 3.1 crack
civ 3 gold edition crack
news bin pro 4.32 crack
crack rar password recovery
mymaillist crack
5.5 dj dss keygen
winbooster 5.0 crack
keygen 1st dvd ripper
nascar racing 2003 season no cd crack
download norton ghost 9.0 warez
catraxx crack
wm recorder 9.0 crack
m2 edit pro 5 crack
cyberlink powerdvd deluxe crack
animated water screen 1.0 crack
halo 1.5 crack
typing master pro 6.21 keygen
santana back like cooked crack vol 2
incomplete warez
how to crack programs
norton 2005 download crack
video cutter and splitter crack

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs