Detachment parenting since 1999. Ill tempered adopted southern belle raising two adopted Chinese daughters with a wonderful husband, two obnoxious dogs, and fibromyalgia. Sometimes I try to be funny.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I cannot begin to express just how much it means to me to see your beautiful family together like that. You have made my Christmas happier knowing that next year we can have a moment like this as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Jane--I simply explained to Meredith that Mommy had worn that dress once upon a time for a Christmas picture. Her grandmother actually sewed that red jumper. Meredith is a sucker for tradition. Also, the dress she's wearing in the Rufflebutt post was her great grandmother's 1888 christening dress.
That was the first shot taken, as you can tell from the real smiles, and the fact that Roger is protecting his crotch (a fact I just noticed today while addressing cards--giggle)
All went well this year. No dogs and having older kids made it so easy. Although next year, there will be a dog. I miss dogs.
7 comments:
Great shot! I bet you got it first go.
Aww! You guys look great!
How'd you get her in a dress?
Thanks for sharing this with us. I cannot begin to express just how much it means to me to see your beautiful family together like that. You have made my Christmas happier knowing that next year we can have a moment like this as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Gorgeous! And your teeth aren't even glowing!
It turned out GREAT!! How many takes/cocktails/bribes?
Thanks, y'all!!
Jane--I simply explained to Meredith that Mommy had worn that dress once upon a time for a Christmas picture. Her grandmother actually sewed that red jumper. Meredith is a sucker for tradition. Also, the dress she's wearing in the Rufflebutt post was her great grandmother's 1888 christening dress.
That was the first shot taken, as you can tell from the real smiles, and the fact that Roger is protecting his crotch (a fact I just noticed today while addressing cards--giggle)
All went well this year. No dogs and having older kids made it so easy. Although next year, there will be a dog. I miss dogs.
Post a Comment