
She asked Santa for a tool kit. I took an old tool box that belonged to my Dad and decorated it with Mulan stickers and filled it with a small set of real tools.And a basketball goal.
Detachment parenting since 1999. Ill tempered adopted southern belle raising two adopted Chinese daughters with a wonderful husband, two obnoxious dogs, and fibromyalgia. Sometimes I try to be funny.
2 comments:
I don't want to practice law at all...can you help me steer clear of it altogether?
Well Saucy,
I suppose medical school is out of the question?
Seriously, I absolutely farking love my job teaching at a community college, and there *are* jobs. You may have to start in a small town though. Go to Yahoo and type in aafpe for a group of paralegal professors.
Be prepared for absolutely *BREATHTAKINGLY* low salaries, though. It's a trade off. I still drive my 1992 Nissan Sentra so I can "afford" to teach instead of practice law.
Post a Comment