Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Arsonist Song
















To The Cretin Who Burned Down My Kids' School:

The story is here.

The school was there
For thirty years
And now we've all
Shed many tears

I bet you're glad
To see our pain
I hope that you
Get caught in rain.

I hope that you
Go straight to jail,
I hope that no
One pays your bail

You are a jerk,
You have no class,
I hope you take
It up the--posterior.

Because my dear,
You are inferior.

7 comments:

Cricket said...

Oh, Lorrie, I'm so sorry. Where will your kids be in the meantime?

carolinagirl79 said...

We're all right here together at work today. They just colored while I taught "Criminal Law". Hopefully a temporary rental for the school will be ready on Friday.

Anonymous said...

how awful, sympathy, etc., YOU ONLY PAY $460/MONTH?

-Jane

Jen R. said...

That's terrible..when did it happen..how did they react??

Carol Anne said...

L, that sucks totally. Just read the article about the fraud investigation, too. I feel for your kids. Hope the school can find a home very soon.

Miss Cellania said...

That is so totally awful! I am so soryy. Hope they catch the perps and string them up by their thumbs.

How are the girls taking it?

carolinagirl79 said...

Yes, $460/month. I know I am lucky.

The girls daycare used to be $320/month.

The kids are upset. I took the opportunity to conduct a Home Fire Drill, trying to turn lemons into lemonade.

They report tomorrow morning to school. They've found a temporary location for it.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs