Sunday, July 10, 2005

London Calling


I've never been to London. However, I do intend to go. When the homeless orphans I rescued get a little older, it's definitely penciled in on the travel card.

I can't wait to go, and first on the list is this. Jack the Ripper tours. What can I say? I am a criminal justice teacher..

I had already planned a thrilling and fun filled tour, kids in tow. "Now honey", I plan, "this one was a quick kill. He just knifed her in her stomach and ran. No big deal. But soon we'll be at the flat where he actually disemboweled his victim." What can I say? Yes, I know, they are lucky to have me.

London calls me.

London touches me.

London, filled with brave people who are going to go on somehow, hearts broken and limbs bloodied.

London, my thoughts are with you.

London, I will light a candle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and love it!

Marla
Middle Way

carolinagirl79 said...

I love yours too, Marla!!

Katja said...

I did the Jack the Ripper Walk in London 5 years ago. It was GREAT. The guide was really funny and kept saying things like "You girls like sitting on that bench? - Yeah, that was the EXACT spot where ole' Jack strangeled one of his victims"
You should also check out the Torture Mueseum!

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs