Saturday, December 19, 2009

WHAT AM I, TINY TIM? AM I STARRING IN THE ROAD COMPANY VERSION OF A CHRISTMAS CAROL????? GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE.

Forgive me please for atrocious rhyme,
I just feel like it this time.
****
*****
I was "let go" after 20 years. But I'm not bitter,
Now we need no babysitter.
****
****
As for my friends who ain't called nor wrote,
Don't worry!.... I won't go for your throat.
I know your life will always be great
You'll never fall prey to the whims of fate.
****
****
I'll make a note that if you do,
I surely won't be calling you!!!
****
****
Friends have called and those who've written,
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
I'll miss the friends I thought I had
I'm awfully sad to see you depart.
****
*****
Breaking news update! Thank you for all the warm wishes. Things will be better. For all of us.

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs