Friday, October 16, 2009

Might As Well Jump

Hi everybody. Madeleine (11) and Meredith (9) reporting in from Birthday Town.

Note that Meredith has already used her skateboard and has the waaah wounds to prove it.


Now it is time to party.


I must decide if you are cool enough to party with moi.


We don't let every Tom, Dick, and Harry hang, you know.


Okay, let's party.

LYRICS: "Jump!" by Van Halen

I get up...UP! ...and nothing gets me down

You got it tough

I've seen the toughest soul around......

And I know! Baby just how you feel....

you've got to rooooollll with the punches to get to what's real

Oh can't you see me standing here I got my back against the ipod machine...

I ain't the worst that you've seen

Oh can't you see what I meeeeannn....

Might as well...

JUMP! Jump!

Might as well jump.



Aaaaoohhh Hey you! Who said that?

Baby, how have you been?



You say you don't know...you won't know until you begin.....



Well can't you see me standing there I got my back against the record machine..

I ain't the worst that you've seen



Oh can't you see what I mean?......


Might as well Jump! Jump!!! Go ahead jump!!!!!
Jump!!!!!
Mom! STOP DANCING!!!

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs