So yesterday I wake up and I'm all like "I don't feel well" and so I have The Achy Flu-Like Thing that is making the rounds here. And so phone calls have to be made to people who don't like to hear you're sick, like judges and stuff. Who apparently tried cases while in the throes of malaria or something and expect you to man up and do the same.
And then today my mom calls and is all excited and tells me that she just WON A MILLION DOLLAR SWEEPSTAKE award and that a gentleman is stopping by her house tomorrow to pick up her CHECK FOR ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS that she will need to give him as a down payment.
So now we have to put her in an Alzheimer's Unit. And she's going to have a fit. A "fit" is an euphemism for "screaming nervous breakdown." And Roger will have to go over to see about protecting her from this....thing...who is trying to scam an old lady.
But the good news! Is that this just freaked The Achy Flu-Like Thing out of my body and the guai is working and I'm having a lot less fibro pain. And um...well....I'll let y'all know what happens. Cross your fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
OOooh! That slime-like, lizardy, creepy, scum-sucking filth! Oh, man, I'd like to be kicking some balls! I HATE people who take advantage of elder folk...
I'm sorry! But it's good to hear the guai may be helping.
call the police.
seriously.
Tell Roger I said to kick him in the nuts! Ok, just call the police and let them beat his sorry ass.
I'm sorry you are going through all this. Feel better!
Post a Comment