Tuesday, April 03, 2007

They Laughed At Me For Being A Health Food Freak

7 comments:

A said...

Uhhh...yuck! That kind of freaks me out....I wonder if it is harder to digest because it doesn't break down or change out of it's original state after multiple years of existance....yuck....

Jess said...

Wow. I almost got McDonalds for lunch today for my daughter, because I was in a hurry.

SO glad she's eating pasta instead.

Anonymous said...

EEEWWWW!!! I love McDonald's and this...this is so digusting. I don't think I can ever eat it again.

I have to go be sick now.

Morgan, Hi! said...

Not that I needed another reason to continue to boycott McDonald's, but...yeah.

LilySea said...

Disgusting.
But not surprising.
Have you seen the scene in SuperSize Me where the scientist shares a 20 year-old hostess cupcake and the plastic wrapper is falling apart, but the cupcake is in perfect shape?

Daisy Martin said...

What's that sound? Oh, its just the sound of my stomach revolting.

Anonymous said...

Whoever knew being allergic to the American diet was beneficial to one's health?

I'm so glad I have to cook EVERYTHING from scratch.

Pax,

MLO

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs