Detachment parenting since 1999. Ill tempered adopted southern belle raising two adopted Chinese daughters with a wonderful husband, two obnoxious dogs, and fibromyalgia. Sometimes I try to be funny.
P.S. Does Young Lorrie cringe whenever she hears the world "electrician?" When I was in the Third Grade I was on TV on Joker, Joker, Joker. Like Joker's Wild but for kids. And I got through a bunch of rounds before losing to the defending champion. The answer was "Needle in a haystack" I said "Pin in a haystack". To this day, I can't hear that phrase without grimacing.
Congrats! You must be so proud! I saw the musical 'The Putnam County Spelling Bee' for Mothers Day in SF, it was funny...but I digress, conrats to you and your daughter!
11 comments:
Congradulations [sic]!
whoopee! Young Lorrie didn't even have to consider coming out to open a can of whoop-ass on anyone. Good, good.
Congratulations mom... and Meredith, too, of course
Way to go, Meredith! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!
P.S. Does Young Lorrie cringe whenever she hears the world "electrician?" When I was in the Third Grade I was on TV on Joker, Joker, Joker. Like Joker's Wild but for kids. And I got through a bunch of rounds before losing to the defending champion. The answer was "Needle in a haystack" I said "Pin in a haystack". To this day, I can't hear that phrase without grimacing.
Damn I thought it was HMFIC:(
Roberta
Thank you guys so much. Oh, my heart is swole up with love for y'all and life right now.
Yes, I still cringe when I hear the word.
I often wonder what happened to Kenneth, my nemesis. I bet he got in on Microsoft early.
Congrats! You must be so proud! I saw the musical 'The Putnam County Spelling Bee' for Mothers Day in SF, it was funny...but I digress, conrats to you and your daughter!
Congratulations!
Madeleine you are the BOSS! Super congratulations!!!
Congrat to Meredith, and you! My Chloe will be so excited when I tell her; she is totally into spelling bees.
Good job!
Linda S
Post a Comment