
This all started as a joke in 1995 when we moved into our new house. I snarked that since we were in the 'burbs now we needed to dress up in corny sweaters by our fireplace for a Christmas picture and pretend to be normal and all. So we did.
We always do the pictures all by ourselves with a self timer.
Afterwards I go to the computer, frantically try to upload the picture with whatever new demonic software I own, and drink Bailey's Irish Creme until I slump to the floor. The rest of the family knows by now to avoid me at all costs for the rest of the evening.
Left to right: Roger, Madeleine, Meredith, Me (Lorrie), and Cassie the poodle.










2 comments:
I just thought I would drop you a note to tell you I love your blog. I only had to get a few words into the blog - as soon as I read "detachment parenting" I knew.
Detroit FCC member
Thank you!!!!!
Post a Comment