And I'm just going to talk about some things.
First of all--does anybody want to help me migrate back to Blogspot? I cannot stand Wordpress. I do not have the technical knowledge to work with it nor can I afford hosting fees with GoToHeckDaddy.
I will pay you!!
Secondly.....We are remodeling our house and it is like living in an episode of "Hoarders". Our kitchen cabinets have been emptied and I have found tiramisu mix that dates back to 2005. New cabinets are being installed every day.
Black mold was found under our house.
We are going to have the head of Russell and Jeffcoat, local realtors, come out and do a "Show and Tell." Basically, thanks to black mold, improper and not up to code wiring, etc. our house was a firetrap waiting to go up.
I have been buying a few pieces of Wedgwood on ebay and some twit just shipped a darling little box from England in an old laundry detergent box and its broken and I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY TO HAVE IT SHIPPED BACK TO ENGLAND before I get a full refund but I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE POSTAGE.
I DON'T THINK SO, EBAY!!!!!!!
I am looking to find a cheaper nursing home for my mother. I asked for a reduction in fees and the Chief Financial Officer ridiculed and humiliated me. I have spent 4 years trying to come up with the funds to pay for $7500 a month and I am sick of it. There has to be a cheaper place where she can live. At this point she needs a safe warm place where she is fed--she does not need the fancy trappings that the current nursing home offers. She deserved and needed a nice place to live when she moved in since she still had some lucidity but at this point she has the mentality of a vegetable.
The goldfish in our house swim to the front of the tank when Roger walks up but ignore me because Roger always feeds them. Our little African frog puts his foot down when we sprinkle food in the tank so the other frog can't get to the food. He is twice the size of the other one! We have to distract him while we surreptitiously funnel some food to the other frog.
My mother has less reasoning power than the goldfish and frogs.
This is not a happy thing.
I have a Social Security Disability hearing on February 23, 2012. Please say a prayer to the Deity of your choice that I get it!! I need it. I often am bedridden 20 hours a day.
Our chiropractor is getting a hyperbaric oxygen chamber! I am really excited!!! Maybe this will help!!!!
I need to go to Wedgwood Anonymous. I love that stuff!!! Thank heavens I ran out of room to put it!!!
The girls are doing great. Madeleine has been invited to join the International Baccalaureate program at high school (HIGH SCHOOL????????? DOES NOT COMPUTE) next year and Meredith is finally finishing up elementary school!! I can't wait....YEAH, I know that childhood is fleeting and all that, but next year, she can ride the bus. This year, since she is in a special magnet program for embryonic engineers, we have to provide transportation. 6th grade can't arrive fast enough!!
I went to a great church service on Sunday with my chiropractor's wife. It was a Pentecostal service, 1/2 black and 1/2 white people. It was wonderful and joyous and fun and there was nothing but joy and love in the room. It is enough to make me seriously consider joining a church like that. Great music, people dancing, worshiping God...instead of hushed hymns and a boring service.
My life sucks, but not as bad as people who are losing their jobs and houses and spouses and kids.....My job is gone but I have great kids and a healthy spouse and I am BLESSED.
How do you get a 13 year old to talk to you? Mine won't talk to me. I suppose one day she will need money or a ride somewhere. She's a great kid but....I miss talking to her. I miss photographing her. So I was just wondering if Laura Ingalls Wilder stopped talking to her parents when she was 13? Did Louisa May Alcott? Our kids are well behaved and polite and do great in school and in life, but she won't talk to me. Pondering if it is a first world luxury to be able to retreat to your room and read Breaking Dawn without engaging in conversation with your parents.
Peace out, all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment