Thursday, June 16, 2011

Go The F*ck To Sleep

It's past midnight my sleepyhead,
I should be asleep, not by your bed,
The world is quiet, dark and deep,
I sure wish you'd go to sleep.

It's midnight now for goodness sake
And you're still going strong,
Why can't you go to bed like all your friends?
What am I doing wrong?

You're a night owl. So am I.
But morning will be here soon.
You've GOT to go to sleep RIGHT NOW.
We CANNOT sleep till noon.

I think I'll check the internet,
It's helped me in the past.
This midnight shift is driving me crazy
It simply cannot last.

Here's a little pill
That I'd like you to take
It tastes real good and goes right down
Happy it will you make.

O EM GEE IT KNOCKED YOU OUT
I tippytoe away
Clutching the bottle of melatonin
"Thank you God," I pray.

Yep, we gave them melatonin
Till puberty hit like a bomb
We got a lot of extra sleep
And feel we did no wrong.

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs