
DEAR KARMA
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I don't think I like you any more
How come bad people win
Good people suffer from their sin
Dear Karma,
I don't think I like you
anymore.
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
I think that you better
Chill out
Things don't always go your way
Even if you pray and pray
That's life babe
And someday
I'll come through
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I don't like to wait oh..so long,
These people done me wrong,
That's why I wrote this song
Dear Karma,
Can't you hurry up?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
You ain't all that perfect yourself,
Look yourself in the eye,
And remember bye and bye
Them bad things
You did just might catch up.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I think that you're being pretty mean
I've got a bad disease
It's brought me to my knees
My mom is slowly dying
And I am always crying
Dear Karma,
Why do I suffer so?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
Got to break some news to you,
That might make you feel real blue
But you don't
Run this universe.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I guess I don't have much else to say
I just hope you really do
I just hope that you come through
& get all those people
who made me feel so blue
Karma sings,
Dear Lorrie,
Don't you think they know in
their heart
That they done you pretty bad,
And the universe is mad,
And one day,
Hard rain is gonna fall.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
No I really don't think
that they do
They don't have any conscience
They think you are nonsense
Dear Karma,
Can't you hurry up?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie
Stop all the complaining,
okay,
Just you try to do right,
and at the end of the long night
there will be
joy in the morning.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I don't think I like you any more
How come bad people win
Good people suffer from their sin
Dear Karma,
I don't think I like you
anymore.
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
I think that you better
Chill out
Things don't always go your way
Even if you pray and pray
That's life babe
And someday
I'll come through
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I don't like to wait oh..so long,
These people done me wrong,
That's why I wrote this song
Dear Karma,
Can't you hurry up?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
You ain't all that perfect yourself,
Look yourself in the eye,
And remember bye and bye
Them bad things
You did just might catch up.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I think that you're being pretty mean
I've got a bad disease
It's brought me to my knees
My mom is slowly dying
And I am always crying
Dear Karma,
Why do I suffer so?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie,
Got to break some news to you,
That might make you feel real blue
But you don't
Run this universe.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
I guess I don't have much else to say
I just hope you really do
I just hope that you come through
& get all those people
who made me feel so blue
Karma sings,
Dear Lorrie,
Don't you think they know in
their heart
That they done you pretty bad,
And the universe is mad,
And one day,
Hard rain is gonna fall.
Lorrie sings:
Dear Karma,
No I really don't think
that they do
They don't have any conscience
They think you are nonsense
Dear Karma,
Can't you hurry up?
Karma sings:
Dear Lorrie
Stop all the complaining,
okay,
Just you try to do right,
and at the end of the long night
there will be
joy in the morning.
This song was adapted from the following song by Rodney Carrington
(NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR CHILDREN)










No comments:
Post a Comment