
Friends, Romans, Countrymen and women, lend me your ears.
I'm going to put up a post that I find very disturbing. This is a 4th grade in class assignment.
The grade at the top of the paper reads : GREAT JOB!!! 44/44 100%
The Paper
Directions: For each statement, choose one extreme position or the other. Write three sentences about why you chose that position. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE!
1. Vanilla or Chocolate: I don't like the rich tast in chcolate. Most canidey will come in Vanill. Vanilla dose not stany like Choclate.
2. Burger King or McDonald's? Burger King does not have fatning food. Has more choses. Burger King is faster.
3. Pop Music Or Country Music? Pop is not as old as country. Differnt egons for pop., More people like pop the country.
4. Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears? Jessica Simpson has more CD's. Britney Spears has fake hair. Sings beter.
5. Football or Basketball? Basketball is easyer to learn. Basket Ball mostley is faster to play. You can play Basket Ball any where.
6. Pen or Pencil? Pencil you can e s. More vrity. Earsy Lke Micar cull.
7. Read aloud or Silently? Easyer to find your mistaks. You can Read to friends and family Teach somone.
8. Cold weather or warm weather? Warm weather becaus you can go out side. You can swim get some exrsidzs.
9. Man President or Woman President? We can like all reads know what he will chouse. We have had men as foras forth.
10. Rent movies or Movie Theater? Wach it at a friends house mach or take on the rode. have it fo. Can recyuik it.
11. Bottled water or Water from the faucet? fresher than tap water. can take on the rode. can close it up so it will not spill.
******************************
Ignore or make child redo paper correctly? If the schools can't teach spelling and grammar, I'll sharpen my claws and make sure my cubs go out into the real world with the proper skills.
ETA: Young cub has written each wrongly spelled word five times and is now completing a similar assignment. Young cub was instructed to write THREE SENTENCES.
omfg I am homeschooling. What's next? Granola? Yes, I've eaten granola today.










No comments:
Post a Comment