Sunday, September 26, 2010

Writer's Block

So I have to tell you all about my last day in New York spent trying to visit my ex-fiance.

But I want to tell you all about how it started.

I have a stack of old photos that I want to scan.  But the first one is a shot of the World Trade Center from our balcony, and the rest are pictures of us together.

And I have writer's block.

I look so young, so cute, so innocent...I want to step into the pictures and hug the girl smiling at the camera and tell her that eventually she did get the happy ending.  It took a long time, but it finally did happen.

Then I kind of want to slap that sap.  I just hate thinking about the three years I wasted mourning after he broke up with me.

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs