Madeleine Margaret Watson Will Lock Your Kids In A Closet
Pride goeth before a fall. I dragged my handsome, wonderful, loving husband over to read my post about our um, well, you know, intellectual abilities and such and he pointed out that I had misspelled Algebra.
I also wish to add that I promise not to embellish my adventures in New York which include attending an X rated party and stalking my X Fiance Who Jilted Me At The Altar 24 years ago for 4 hours. Trust me, the truth is humiliating enough. But you WILL want to tune in for the entire saga. It makes Survivor look like the Brady Bunch.
The realities of our legal system today also have inspired me to add that I was a pretty good babysitter, except for that time the 1 year old ate shoe polish and the time I stuck a glass thermometer filled with mercury into the mouth of a two year old. (I certainly wasn't going to use the other one if you get my drift).
HOWEVER.
I have discussed babysitting with Madeleine, and the conversation goes like this:
Madeleine: I want an Iphone and a Corvette.
Me: Perhaps you should consider earning money by babysitting.
Madeleine: I hate children. If I babysat, I would lock them in the closet.
Me: I do too, but I feel as your attorney I must warn you that it is illegal to lock children in the closet.
This is all true, except that I don't hate all kids, I just hate bratty kids.
Consider yourself warned!










2 comments:
Heehee :) I can't wait to inform my children hating children that I, too, hate children :)
LOve your post, thanx for the sharing.
Post a Comment