Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Spike WON!!!!! Spike Guest Posts.....


Hewo to all my many gurlfriends and supporters.   Fanks to all of you I WON!!!!   See my detailed biography wif many adorable piktures of me at A Dog's Purpose, and be sure to buy de book dat Mr. Bwuce wrote about dogs.   Mr. Bwuce first became famous wen he wrote "Eight Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Dotter" which was den turned into a famus TV show.   He also has a bootiful financee named Cathryn Michon who is a Grrl Genyus, and has her own tv show called My Video Snax wich makes me laff a whole lot.  


Mr. Bwuce and Ms. Cathryn are my inspirashun.  I am starting a book entitled "Eight Simple Wules For Dating Me"...and the fust rule is dat my gurlfriends have to pay on dates.  But I do cuddle and I also wike long walks on de beach.


Anyway fank you and wemember dat not all dogs live in my bootiful manshun wich has been compared favorably to de Playboy Manshun.    I want to help out my fellow dogs in Guatemala, so pwease send some $$$ to Hope For De Animals if you have any extra.   If u don't I understand...I am going to twy to stop texting and eating caviar so I can give dem some more money later.


Anyway, thanks.  Woof!!!   Manly paw bumps to my boyz and to my girlz....a big kiss.   Spike Da Ladeez Man

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs