Monday, July 19, 2010

High On You

Eleven years ago today we were handled 14 pounds of dynamite carefully disguised as a cute baby.

Today we sleep with one eye open at all time, look forward to the day she is crowned World Dominator, and are just a 'bustin with pride.

It really is everything it's cracked up to be.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Day to you! Love the video. What are you using to make these master pieces?

Carry said...

Just love the Video! Thanks for the great share!! Have a good day!

Megan said...

Your kid are so sweet, I like them and I love the video.Thank you for sharing it.

Pamela said...

I enjoyed watching the video. Very nice. Its nice to keep that video..I like the song too. Great post!

carolinagirl79 said...

Thanks, Sandra. I used www.picasa.com

I LOVE IT--it is SO EASY to use. Photoship just confuses me. I only have 143 brain cells left.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs