Tuesday, May 04, 2010

FUTURE WORLD DOMINATOR


Madeleine made this picture using some application called Picnik.  I had nothing to do with it.   I just found it on my computer one day.

It just might be the most awesome picture of all time.

Note the deceptively sweet face, yet the hint of menace in the eyes.

The kid hit the ground running.  By the time she blew out the candles on her 6th birthday cake she had finangled herself a full scholarship to a private school.  Soon she started a blog.  I typed up her entries. 


Shh!!  The maestro is composing!  P.S. I went over and "monetized" her blog. Every future dictator needs a stash of moolah in a country that doesn't allow extradition. 


Little Meredith wonders if Sissy will allow her to be Vice-Dictator when Sissy takes over the world.  Don't hold your breath, kid.


 Then she began acquainting herself with firearms. I started calling her "Tania"...


Patty Hearst's nom de plume when she was a Symbionise Liberation Army Warrior.  And yes, I totally had to look up the spelling.


I dunno, this was some part of our steam cleaner.    And of course every villian needs an evil sidekick, so she started training her pet monkey in the fine art of weaponry.

Let us hope she uses her powers for good. 

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs