I got the most amazingly hostile comment the other day. What really sort of terrified me was that the commenter claimed to live in my own city, and I'm afraid that she's going to come over and, oh, I don't know, punch me in the mouth or something. It was a long, well written, well thought about diatribe carefully detailing just exactly how vile she found me to be as a writer and as a human being. And gosh darn it, she made it clear that she liked my husband, pets, and kids but not me.
Hmm. Well, if you want Roger, give it your best shot, but I warn you in advance that he isn't nearly as meaningful and deep as I am. Why, most of his most passionate observations concern the deplorable state of Gamecock sports. But if you wanna come over and talk sports with him, shoot me an email. I hope you're as hot looking as I am. (snort).
But seriously, guys, I hate trolls. I also hate blogs that moderate comments. Don't you? I just love to see my comment appear as soon as I finish writing it. I also like to comment anonymously sometimes, like on porn sites & stuff, you know. So I want to make it as easy and painless as possible for you to keep commenting. I LOVE COMMENTS.
But I am now moderating comments. I'm sorry. But I'm also getting tons of spam on old comments that drives me wild. For some reason a post I did about Cymbalta has attracted 50 spammers in the past two years. Hmmm..maybe this is a possible BRANDING idea. I'll entitle my next post "Oxycontin."
Lyrica....ly yours,
Lorrie

Hmm. Well, if you want Roger, give it your best shot, but I warn you in advance that he isn't nearly as meaningful and deep as I am. Why, most of his most passionate observations concern the deplorable state of Gamecock sports. But if you wanna come over and talk sports with him, shoot me an email. I hope you're as hot looking as I am. (snort).
But seriously, guys, I hate trolls. I also hate blogs that moderate comments. Don't you? I just love to see my comment appear as soon as I finish writing it. I also like to comment anonymously sometimes, like on porn sites & stuff, you know. So I want to make it as easy and painless as possible for you to keep commenting. I LOVE COMMENTS.
But I am now moderating comments. I'm sorry. But I'm also getting tons of spam on old comments that drives me wild. For some reason a post I did about Cymbalta has attracted 50 spammers in the past two years. Hmmm..maybe this is a possible BRANDING idea. I'll entitle my next post "Oxycontin."
Lyrica....ly yours,
Lorrie












No comments:
Post a Comment