Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Blinked You Grew


OH MY GAWD Y'ALL.

Tomorrow is the first day of school in this steaming swampland we fondly call South Carolina.

Meredith is starting 3rd grade. She's all like, you know, like, whatever. Been there, done that (twice), bought the T-shirt. MANY T-shirts, for that matter.

Meredith got dragged into a store this morning so her sister could buy her jammin' new back to school clothes. She has a new T-shirt, a new bling necklace, some tennis shoes, and some worn denim shorts. Couple that with zillions of dollars of school supplies (baby wipes, hand sanitizers, Kleenex, glue sticks, notebooks, Post-It notes, binders, dry erase markers, highlighters, rulers, crayons, colored pencils, pens, pencils, and a partridge in a pear tree) and she's good to go.

I can't get blogger to move my pictures around so I'm going to have to break this up into two posts.


Anyway, there's Meredith. She's 8. She'll be 9 on September 28. She's my little girl. At least I have one left. (sob, sniff).

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs