THE SEASON BEGINS
Madeleine Margaret
Won First Chair at school orchestra
Recommended to audition for Sooper Genyus Art Camp
Plays with the University Of South Carolina Orchestra at Thursday practice sessions
First year violin student.
Sister Act
CHRISTMAS EVE
Incandescent Beauty
Trying to smile for the camera.
I've seen your picture
Your name in lights above it
This is your big debut
It's like a dream come true
And when you smile for the camera
I know they're gonna love it
I like your pin shot
I keep it with your letter
Done up in blueprint blue
It sure looks good on you
So won't you smile for the camera
I know I'll love you better
Peg...
It will come back to you
Peg....
It will come back to you
Then... the shutter falls
You see it all in 3-d..
It's your favorite foreign movie
-Steely Dan lyrics
CHRISTMAS DAY
Waiting in our bedroom before being released and stampeding to the living room to see what Santa brought.
1. Finding it on Barnes & Noble-4 hours of internet searching
2. Ordering it-$220.00
3. Convincing the kids that it wasn't even being released until Dec. 30-Delightful
3. Convincing the kids that it wasn't even being released until Dec. 30-Delightful
4. Messing with your children's delicate psyches-PRICELESS
5. Seeing the look on their face- BEYOND PRICELESS










No comments:
Post a Comment