Original lyrics by Barry Manilow
updated by me
Dedicated to President-Elect Obama
and my wonderful readers.
You wouldn't believe we are,
The cities and towns near and far,
from Boston to Denver
and every town in between.
The people they all look the same,
only the names have been changed.
But now that results are in
I'll tell you what I believe:
It's a Miracle!!!!!
a true blue spectacle, a miracle come true.
It's been a long eight years baby,
And we were goin' crazy
till the miracle came through.
Now you've won
America looks brighter and
they'll be dancin' in the streets
For the miracle! a true blue spectacle,
the miracle is you!
I never knew you looked so good.
Oh I never knew anyone could.
We must have been crazy
to ever have gone so red.
I almost forgot what it's like,
trusting our pres to do right.
But now that we've done it
you'll know that most of us say,
It's a miracle==a true blue spectacle,
a miracle come true.
We've got a winner now,
and I was going crazy--
till the miracle came through.
Now you've won and I'm feeling so good,
and baby I am dancing in the streets
For the miracle--a true blue spectacle,
the miracle is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
updated by me
Dedicated to President-Elect Obama
and my wonderful readers.
You wouldn't believe we are,
The cities and towns near and far,
from Boston to Denver
and every town in between.
The people they all look the same,
only the names have been changed.
But now that results are in
I'll tell you what I believe:
It's a Miracle!!!!!
a true blue spectacle, a miracle come true.
It's been a long eight years baby,
And we were goin' crazy
till the miracle came through.
Now you've won
America looks brighter and
they'll be dancin' in the streets
For the miracle! a true blue spectacle,
the miracle is you!
I never knew you looked so good.
Oh I never knew anyone could.
We must have been crazy
to ever have gone so red.
I almost forgot what it's like,
trusting our pres to do right.
But now that we've done it
you'll know that most of us say,
It's a miracle==a true blue spectacle,
a miracle come true.
We've got a winner now,
and I was going crazy--
till the miracle came through.
Now you've won and I'm feeling so good,
and baby I am dancing in the streets
For the miracle--a true blue spectacle,
the miracle is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment