Sunday, November 16, 2008

Further Proof That Although This Child Was Born In China, She Is My Clone

So...hey y'all. How ya doin'?

The fall of 2008 continues to rocket towards a speedy conclusion. Halloween has come and gone, and only MY child would decide to dress up like the Unibomber. This was totally her idea.

Life comes at you fast. I'm doing a lot to work on The Condition That Must Not Be Named (according to my energy healer). I am trying 5 different things--regular medicine, guaifinesin, a pain doctor's cure claim, bio cranial therapy, and an energy healer. I must say that I am having some interesting experiences with the energy healer. I woke up one night and discovered the meaning of life and the reason for the whole Universe, but it was no big deal. I've been having a lot of "housecleaning" dreams--getting rid of a lot of emotional baggage from the past.

I'm still tired and still battling The Stomach Virus That Is Circulating Among Everybody. I'm about ready to order a full-body condom. I spent all day yesterday in bed. But then last week, I felt great and was running around just like I used to. Maybe I really will shake the monkey off of my back.

Mom is deteriorating mentally at a rapid pace. I've cried more this year than every year of my life put together. I guess it's cathartic or something. We're cleaning out her house and found evidence of a Secret War Romance that I'll tell you about in the next post. It was sad, and romantic.

At this point she's at the mental level of a one year old. She won't be here next year, and I'm glad. I can't wait for her to join Daddy in heaven. She seems to be content, however, which is a huge step in the right direction. All I want is for her to quietly drift off. She's suffered a long time with physical and mental pain, and she deserves some peace.

I'm glad that we have a new President-Elect. Things are going to look up in 2009, I just know it!!! I'm going to be healthier, and President Obama is going to do a great job. Don't expect miracles right off the bat, though. The poor man has a lot of mopping up to do. I hope Ann Coulter cries herself to sleep every night!!

More later--good to be back!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs