Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not A Speshul Snowflake

I love my children and I think they're beautiful. I will never tell any stories about them that could come back to embarass them when they're older.
If you disapprove, I don't care.
I'm going to keep posting pictures of them and telling stories and I hope you'll keep reading. If not, cyaltrkthxbye.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

FDChief said...

OK, you got me...

WTF?

Did some $%&!##! flame you for posting stories about the girls? And this would be because...of their crainiorectal inversion problem? They have some sort of digital Tourette's Syndrome thing going on? What?

For the record, your kid-stories are terrific. Gives me hope that all this diaper-changing is building up some sort of karmic slush fund. Anyone opining to the contrary needs professional help, IMO.

carolinagirl79 said...

A site I visit refers to bloggers who flounce their skirts as Speshul Snowflakes. I hope this doesn't count as an official flounce.

Yes, I got flamed royally. Deleted the comment. Will continue to delete rude comments.

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I read you blog faithfully is to hear about your children. Please don't stop!

Marie said...

But, but... *sputter* I LIKE it when you tell stories about your kids! You were the first blogger to give me a glimpse of real life after IA. And real life is ones kids! I like it that you invite us over, bring out the sweet tea, and dish whatever's one your mind.
Rock on! Or should that be flounce on? hehe

Sara said...

Your kids ARE beautiful, and your stories about them are touching and sweet, not embarrassing at all. Geez!

Mary said...

I love your stories and your pictures. Just ignore the mean people.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable, funny, and smart! I enjoy reading about them and hope you continue.

Nancy

Amyesq said...

You had BETTER continue. You have gorgeous, wonderful kids!

Miss Cellania said...

Don't change a thing! I also think your kids are beautiful!

But how does one "flounce their skirt"? Can I learn how to do that? Do I have to wear a skirt?

beagle said...

Love the picture! (as always!)

Anonymous said...

I like the stories about your kids. They're cute and appropriate. The stories, but the kids too. :) The girls may decide at some future date they don't want mom talking about them on her blog, and that's cool, they'll let you know.

Never, EVER, have I detected:

A. Obnoxious bragging. (All parents think their kids are great, and it's expected, but some people definitely go too far!)

B. Stories that adults think are cute and funny, but are guaranteed to make the child's life a living hell if their peers ever got wind of it. Too many bloggers use their kids as fodder to hook readers, while giving NO consideration as to how the funny story about little Mary or Bobby's toilet or ADD issues (sometimes with pictures!) will affect them.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs