Sunday, February 18, 2007

To Quote Vince Lombardi...


PLAY BALL!!

GO LONG! GO LONG!!


ROUGHING THE KICKER!!

RUN, FORREST, RUN!!

AAAARRRGH!!!! I'VE BEEN HIT!!!

UH-OH...SOME LITTLE WIMPY CRYBABY GOT TACKLED. TIME FOR A PEP TALK QUOTING THE GREAT VINCE LOMBARDI.


LISTEN UP, YOU BIG BABY!! AS MAH HERO SAID....
Winning is not a sometime thing: it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time.
Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner.
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.

NO THANKS--CYA!!!!

3 comments:

Heza Hekele said...

I love the picture of her running in mid-air!

Nikki said...

Those are such fun pictures...and she certainly looks like a winner to me!

velocibadgergirl said...

This doesn't have much to do with your (hilarious, adorable) football entry, but I wanted to comment and say that I. Love. This. Blog.

A friend sent me your way a day or so ago, and I am devouring your archives.

As a fellow content, non-primally-wounded adult adoptee, I have nearly sprained my neck nodding in deep hell-yes-ness to your entries. I have also squeed myself silly over your cute, cute kids.

So, thanks! xoxo

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs