Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Good Ol' Days


Hope everybody who celebrated had a good Christmas.

Several of my brothers in law got together and gave my mother & father in law a Kodak Digital Picture Frame. All the seven kids were invited to put their pictures on a flash drive so they could enjoy them. As a charter member of Fanatics-R-Us, naturally OUR pictures had to be the BIGGEST collection, the BRIGHTEST colors, the BEST LOOKING children (hands down, slam dunk there). Naturally I had to scan THREE HUNDRED print pictures from the first four years of the children's life, so that they will have a complete digital record of their precious little lives and won't have to actually, you know, deal with printed pictures. So 1978, you know?

My scanner now makes this noise: screeechbumppthrouuuie. However, the pictures are scanned. And when I left the inlaws on Christmas Day, I made sure our flash drive was plugged into the picture frame. I'm sure they are screaming and ducking when they see an adorable China Doll flash onto the screen, but guess what? I have 100 more ready to go over there tomorrow.

Attached is one from Christmas 2001.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs