Thursday, August 17, 2006

Diary Of An Egomaniac Part 1

The girls were baptized last week. I photographed the event.

The following photo essay captures the beautiful inner spirit of me, a person tragically and delusionally convinced that she is a both hottie and a world-class photographer, ready to take her place among the giants in the field. You will be treated to an unplugged, uncensored, up-close-and-personal look into the mind of a extremely frightening person.

For your convenience, I have provided my inner dialogue and the inner thoughts of the other participants in the baptism.

You have been warned. Proceed with caution!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee hee! I love your pics and your interpretation for our benefit. I had been waited with bated breath and did not go unrewarded. And yes, you look damn good in that shot. :) Mutter, mutter, light bleed.

BTW, reading about your everyday life has helped inspire to us to pursue CA, regardless of err, discouraging wait times. Eh, and you really crack me up with your witty writing! Recent favorites have been the bar-hopping faculty chase, and the impressive grace under fire moment with the night terrors. I'm so happy to have found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Lovely INDEED!

I love the pictures!

Amyesq said...

Love it! I seriously bet Meredith is saying an extra Hail Mary for you every night this week.

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs