Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Guess What The Theme Is

Thirty years after my last hope of going to the prom supposedly "went to Paris"...
I have a date to the prom.

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
 Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Johnny said...

Dude must luv ya (lots!)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Maybe the punch will be spiked too, although probably with Everclear. I hope you have a great time!! Don't forget to have a picture taken so we can see how beautiful you look!

Miss Cellania said...

Are they really going to have a prom on April Fool's Day?

And was it Roger who asked you to go?

carolinagirl79 said...

I hadn't even thought about it being April Fools Day! But it's real, and yep, it's Roger!! He is even renting a tux.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your husband must be a really great guy. Don't forget to take lots of pictures!

Johnny said...

Now young lady, remember your manners and that those boys only want one thing at the end of the night.

Anonymous said...

"April in Paris?"

It better not be an April Fool's joke or I will have to kick Roger in the nuts, too.

msfitzita said...

Good for you!!

And thanks for distracting me with your ever amusing blog.

(((HUGS)))

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs