
I am so filled with gratitude to all of you who commented, emailed, sent your love.
Thank you, thank you.
I used to swear that I would never write a flounce post. You know, trainwreck. Woe is me. Poor little me. The world hates me.
I'd read others and think snottily, "Hmmm. Begging for hits. Everybody loves a good down & out story. I'll never do it. I'll keep my problems to myself, the way I was raised."
The Southern Lady way.
But I sat down and wrote that post because I wanted to. It came from the heart. I...um...I don't know how I can justify it...aren't ALL posts supposed to be from the heart?
I just want to thank you so very much for reading and caring enough about me to make your way through a mess of whining and moans.
I guess we all need to let it out once in awhile. I know I feel 100% better now. We all have problems. Some people have worse problems than others. But this I know is true. I do TRY to give back, post encouraging things, etc. And it felt SO DARN GOOD to get it back.
I promise I won't make a habit of these posts. It's the pain. The chronic physical pain. I could take on the world if I weren't for this pain.
And..the fatigue. I have not been out of the house except to go pick up Meredith from school for ten days. In order to do something fun, the planets have to align. I have to feel energetic enough. The pain level has to be fairly low. Those conditions rarely come together.
Okay!! ENOUGH.
THANKS.










No comments:
Post a Comment