Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Number Nineteen



This one is for you, Julie, one of the funniest bloggers on the net. Need another laugh from a lady whose name starts with J? Be sure to catch Jane's last post and I'll give you a dollar if you can read it without laughing. Of course there is also Miss Cellania, who also makes me snicker uncontrollably at times.


Seriously, after the disgusting antics of Octomom (I was delighted when her TV show flopped) and Jon minus Kate plus Eight I...um...sorta...kinda....in a weird way.... approve of the Duggars. After all the birthrate is dropping in the US and SOMEONE is going to have to foot the bill for my Social Security checks.


PS Can you please follow me on Twitter so I can have a free washing machine and a pony and a Easy Bake Oven? Please?

No comments:

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs