Don't you hate bloggers who go away and then apologize for not posting, like your day is just going to go to HADES if you visit the site and see the same ol' same ol'?
Ok. Well. Please forgive me. I'm sick. I'm so, so sick. I've fainted twice in the last week. I can barely keep going. I have had to officially reduce my hours at work.
Everybody else is sick at work too, which is not much of a consolation. One of my friends took off today at 10:30 telling me that he is miserable. This American bit where you go in whether you're like sniffling and snorfling all over the place -- let's just say that studies have shown that if you're sick you should stay at home in bed.
But I can't. I like being employed.
I promise to return soon and tell you all about my ultra exciting life of work-bed-work-bed-the kids just turned 10 and 8-work-bed-work-bed-I think you get the picture and now I am going to bedzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I hope you feel all better soon!
Don't worry, we will still be here reading when you feel better. Hope your mom is doing ok.
Post a Comment