Friday, January 05, 2007

Madeleine's List

1. Do not call me cute names.
2. Do not talk about when I was a baby.
3. Only talk to the three children that I have approved you to talk to.

I managed to conduct myself without causing irreparable damage to her reputation and got some really cute pictures.

She even hugged me at the end!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Great list--smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Is that a Catholic school uniform? It is, isn't it. Is the coordinating sweater navy? Maroon? Sorry. I'm having flashbacks here.

I still can't figure out why I can ONLY comment on your blog from one computer in my house.

carolinagirl79 said...

Yes, Catholic school tuition is pretty reasonable down here. The sweater is navy.

Anonymous said...

One day your girls will learn to just accept the fact that they have an "involved" mother! I Love Involved mothers! I think I am president of the club!

At the meeting for my daughter's senior prom, I asked her before we went, "Do you want me to be involved or just sit back" She politely told me that she was not going to waste her breath, she knew what I was going to do.

I was on the Fund Raising Committee, the Planning Committee the Decoration Committee and even chaperoned!!!

I LOVED IT!!! She Lived! Ha Ha

Greetings from South Georgia!
Debbie

atomic mama said...

Only THREE?! Damn, she trusts you, yes?

Miss Cellania said...

I'm glad you conducted yourself in a circumspect manner.

Now me, I told my kids that it was my fondest ambition to embarrass them to the utmost any chance I get.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOL - I agree! Only three rules - WOW~ what a kid!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

We have the same uniform!! Our sweater is red. Originally I apologized to the kids for the uniform, but my youngest is making me re-think those words. I'm so glad not to have a daily clothes battle with her.

Anonymous said...

I had the exact same uniform when I was in grade school. In fact, I still have it at the bottom on my hope chest.

Oh, and congrats on passing the "Mom comes to school" test. Looks like you got at A+.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Another critical Mommy task sucessfully negotiated.

Drinks for the house, barkeep.

Amyesq said...

Good job.

Oh, and I was on the Yearbook Committee my senior year of high school, so of course there are numerous photos of me and all my friends. This actually comes in handy because when people ask to see my yearbook (which, granted, isn't something that happens all the time, but still) I end up looking WAY more popular than I actually was. And I don't mind.

How totally sad is that?

Chickie said...

I wonder if she coached the three children on appropriate conversation with you? Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Is it cheating if *we* call her cute?

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs