Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hello World

I decided to try this blog thing. I'm completely clueless--and live in the carolinas. So there. you. go.

My interests are trying to stay young looking even though I'm a woman of a certain age..ok..in my forties.

I am married and have two adorable kids adopted from China.

I am hooked on reading blogs.

I am a lawyer but I don't practice any more. I got tired of the grind. I now teach college. I'd love to blog about that, but I wasn't born yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right on. I have one adopted Chinese Princess and I loved your blog on "Your not my REAL MOTHER". I'll try out some of your responses!

I too was inspired by Lisa McClure and did not use my daughter's Chinese name. She's rather upset with me because it had the world Jade in it and she loves the Jade Bratz Doll. I told her she could call herself Jade if she wants to and she's happy with that!

 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs